The EPC-M Series Modular Online UPS (208V&120V) is a cost-beneficial product for medium and large data centers. 50kVA power module in 4U height, 500kVA in one cabinet and the footprint less than 1.45m2, 3 units in parallel for a capacity up to 1500kVA. It provides 60kVA, 120kVA, 180kVA, 300kVA for choosing. Meet the requirements and standards of products in 208V & 120V perfectly.
|Power module EPC PD30X(30kVA/27kW)|
|Phase||3 Phase + Neutral + Ground, 200V/208V/220V (line to line)|
|Voltage range||166-261Vac (line-line), full load;|
|166-125Vac (line-line), load derated from 100%-75% linearly|
|THDi||<3% (full linear load)|
|Voltage||200V/208V/220V (line to line)|
|THDu||<1.5% (linear load), <6% (none-linear load)|
|Overload capability||110% for 60 min; 125% for 10 min; 150% for 1 min; >150% for 200ms|
|Charge power||20%*System Power|
|Display||Color LCD touch screen+ LED+ Keyboard|
|Interface||Standard: RS232, RS485, USB, Dry contacts(programmable)|
|Option: SNMP, AS400, Parallel kit, Battery cold start(standard for 180kVA and 300kVA), Lightning protection components, Dust Filter, LBS|
|Relative humidity||0-95% (non-condensing)|
|Noise||68dB @ 100% load, 65dB @ 45% load||72dB @ 100% load, 69dB @ 45% load|
Independent LCD for Each Power Module
Each power module has an independent LCD, which gives users a direct overview of status data and alarms in real-time.
10.4" touch color LCD with comprehensive graphical information of operation, easier for the customer to maintain.
Comprehensive Monitoring Management
In each power module, information on critical components is monitored and displayed in real-time, giving customers a view of the inner status of the system and providing reminder information for maintenance.
● Maintenance reminder, running time of capacitors and fans displayed and recorded
● Comprehensive temperature monitoring for thermal abnormal detection
● Intelligent battery charger for long battery life
Critical Waveform Recording
UPS can record and save the data of the main parameters automatically when faults happen for further analysis.
● Can record data information and present it as a waveform for further analysis
● Can easily spot the causes of the failures, and avoid future similar faults
Smart Sleep function can intelligently make some power modules go to sleep when a load is relatively low, improving the efficiency of the remaining power modules and saving customers on power and cooling costs.
● Improving efficiency, reducing power and cooling costs
● Easy setting with just two steps. Customers can select sleep mode and rotation period
● Power modules working in rotation, prolong the lifetime
Self-aging is an advanced function applied in all three phases of UPS, Self-aging function can test UPS under different load situations without real load, saving more than 90% of energy.
● Simulate different load conditions without connecting to any real load, saving more than 90% of energy
● On-site setting supported, easy for factory testing
Programmable Dry Contacts
Programmable dry contacts are available in all EPC-M, EPC-ML, and EPC-DT33 series UPS. Customers can easily expand or modify the definition of each port.
● Abundant options with three inputs and four outputs, all programmable
● Easy setting, just pull the drop-down menu and set
● Compatible with all the EPC-M, EPC-ML, and EPC-DT33 series